Think old European charm and beer!
The Czech Republic, in Central Europe, is a country that’s known for its ornate castles, native beers and long history. Prague, the capital, is home to grand 9th- century Prague Castle, a preserved medieval old town and statue-lined Charles Bridge. Český Krumlov, a small town in the South Bohemia region, is notable for its wealth of Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque buildings, many of which house restaurants and shops. This is a once in a life time opportunity to study, work and live in Europe for as many as years as you like!
Where will you start your teaching adventure?
The TEFL school is headquartered in Prague, a scenic tram ride from the city centre. In addition to our professional and passionate core trainers, the team includes experienced teachers who specialize in a variety of areas such as exam preparation, business and professionally oriented English, and young learners. This variety of backgrounds helps then cater TEFL programs to meet the interests of each student.
Some famous highlights: The Old Town Hall with the famous Prague Astronomical Clock. The winding lanes of the Jewish Quarter, cafes enticing you to come and have a seat, boutiques and sight-seeing cruises on the Vltava. The Gothic Charles Bridge and Church of St. Nicholas in the Lesser Town, the most beautiful Baroque church in Prague. The Palace Gardens set away from the bustle of the city, Petřín with a lookout tower reminiscent of a small Eiffel Tower and Prague Castle … Each of Prague’s districts has its own characteristic atmosphere and unique charm. Prague presents itself to you as a changeable city, which likes to alternate styles: it is romantic and successful, ancient and modern, but above all it is a city that is cosmopolitan through and through and is used to welcoming foreigners. It is time to get acquainted.
Prague is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, it’s safe, affordable, full of cultural events and pubs with the best beer in the world!
Our international partner’s course is validated by Fairmont State University in Vermont, USA, stating the TESOL’s certificate meets all accepted international standards as well as those set down by the Fairmont State University ESL Program.
- Be 18 – 55 (older candidates will also be considered).
- Proficient at speaking and writing English.
- Must have excellent study skills and be able to write in English.
- Must be able to use computers, internet, and word processing software.
- Degree holders and non-degree holders welcome to apply (a degree is better for future employment).
- No speech difficulties.
- Good mental & physical health.
- Open-mined towards new cultures.
- Send Safe Travels a copy of your CV (basic), filled out 2-page application form, head and shoulders colour photo of yourself.
- Also mention the course date you want to enrol for & include a short 2- minute introductory video (this is basically just to see if you can speak English).
- We will send your documents in for pre-approval and you should get an answer within 48 hours. No need to spend any money yet!
- Upon complete & guaranteed approval of your application, you will pay Safe Travels a deposit to secure your spot in the course.
- As soon as payment has been received, we will let our international partner know and they will contact you with further details and instructions. You will need to pay the balance of the course fee to them and arrange extras such as accommodation.
- There are NO agency fees – you only pay for your course.
- Pack your travel guides and travel journal cause you’re off to Europe!
- Welcome dinner and graduation party – Official Certified TEFL Certificate.
- 130-hour face to face training.
- Additional course materials.
- Lifetime job-finding assistance & guidance.
- Job guarantee in Prague and across Czech Republic.
- Highly qualified staff.
- Use of library, internet, copier.
- Free tea and coffee.
- 50-hour specialized online course (Business English or Teaching Young Learners) – Assistance to arrange airport pick up and transfer.
- Assistance to arrange unlimited public Transit Pass.
- Assistance to gather local mobile phone and sim card.
- Friendly assistance with all your travel needs & concerns.